552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Picture Day Update

(A brief tribute to my extraordinary narcissism and vanity)
Haven't seen my new publicity photos yet. I had to get up pretty early on Monday to get them taken, which kind of cheesed me off, but I'm used to that. Nobody ever thinks about the evening staff when they plan events (and it's the evening staff that comprises the "faces" of the station, which is the funny thing).
The station had a brilliant idea this time around. They had our General Manager, who's an amateur photographer, take our pictures. That way nobody can bitch about their pictures, because the big boss is the one who took them.
At least this time, they paid attention to the lighting a little more. I don't think I mentioned this in my last "picture day" posting, but the lighting was so bad that it looked like I had a black eye. They had to retouch my picture just to get rid of the shadow. Nice, huh?
Still waiting to see the pictures this time around. Cory works in the promotions department, and he hasn't even seen them yet (or so he says... I suspect that maybe he has seen them, and that he just doesn't want to tell me how bad they are).

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa