552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, February 23, 2003

Diary of an Artist

Remember when you were a little kid, and you drew a picture, and your parents would put it up on the refrigerator? When I was a little kid, I took that to the extreme. I was always drawing, coloring, or painting something. I get my artistic skills from my mother, who I still think could make a modest living as an artist if she really wanted to. Anyway, my pictures were everywhere in our apartment. Not just on the fridge... they were scotch-taped to the front and back side of every door in the place.

I even remember one crayon picture of my dad that ended up in a cheap frame. I couldn't find a brown crayon for his hair and beard, so I used blue instead. The collar on his shirt is freakishly large in the drawing (of course, this was probably in 1975, so his collar really was that big!).

Anyway, I'm really glad that this guy didn't ever get his hands on my drawings... take a look:
I am better than your kids
More crappy children's art work

If you haven't seen these webpages before, you really need to visit them. The first time I saw them was during a really rough week at work. I laughed so hard that tears were streaming down my face, and I think my boss considered having me committed.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa