552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, February 21, 2003

Finally!!!

I'm sure you can imagine the thrill I get this time of year, as a Sports Illustrated subscriber. Like clockwork, the SI Swimsuit Issue arrived at my doorstep today.

Now, being one of SI's few subscribers without a penis, the arrival of the annual Valentine's Day really doesn't mean much to me (Ok, I admit, the 3-D issue a few years ago was kind of cool). Usually, I give it a cursory glance, then give it to my ex-boyfriend Rich, who'll get far more enjoyment out of it than I will.

This time, though, there's a little something for me. No, not swimsuit pictures of Rams' Defensive End Grant Wistrom (I wish!) or Future Hockey Hall of Famer Jaromir Jagr (with or without the mullet).

But the swimsuit issue does feature a new short story by Carl Hiassen, one of my favorite writers. Hoooray!!!

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa