552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

My Dad Reads This Blog (so watch your mouth!)

Who knew I had such a broad audience base? He sent me this email today, in reference to 100 Things About Me.
A couple memories I have:
Carting you around to Kings Island, Great America, and others, and riding on roller coasters with you. Not because I wanted to ride them, but because you wanted to.
Looking frantically around a store for a very small (3-4 year old) daughter, until I heard the voice "Steevie, Jan, Where are you guys?"
Watching you cringe when you were very small and your uncle waved a lobster in your face. I don't remember him waving chocolate and pineapple at you, but maybe he did.
Love,
Steve

I hope he doesn't mind me posting his note.
Oh, and yes, I've always called my parents Jan and Steve. And no, I'm not adopted. Yes, I know it's weird. Enough with the questions!

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa