552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, February 14, 2003

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day


For some reason, I just can't enjoy Valentine's Day, even though this is my seventh straight V-day with someone to spend it with. I guess I still think deep down inside, I'm that geeky, skinny, homely girl from junior high school.

At our school, every time there was a holiday, student council would sell carnations for a dollar. Then, during one of the earlier class periods, they'd deliver the carnations to our classrooms. One V-day, I got a carnation purely by accident. It was supposed to be delivered to this girl named "Kristen Olsen" who was a grade below me. Well, I sure as hell wasn't going to tell them that they gave a flower to the wrong person... It was the only carnation I ever got!!!

Cory brought me a rose last night when he got home from work Thursday night. What a sweetie. He said he'd been hiding it in his office for a day, a risky move, since we work at the same place. He has to work today, so I'm stuck sitting at home all alone until he comes home on his dinner break (I'm making his favorite tonight, baby back ribs). I guess we'll exchange gifts then.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa