552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, March 03, 2003

It's Picture Day at School

Remember picture day? Every year, my mom would put my hair in those little spongy pink curlers the night before picture day, so I had springy hair when I got up in the morning. Of course, I never got a good night's sleep before picture day because my head was covered with lumpy plasticy curlers all night.

Invariably, my picture was always horrible, and I'd have to get it re-taken on reject day. After a while, we stopped getting my picture taken at school altogether, and I'd only get it taken for the class composite every year.

Tomorrow is picture day at work, and I'm unhappy to say that the trend continues. Consider my publicity shot from last year. Quite possibly the worst picture ever taken of me. The station just had a guy that works there take our pictures. I guess you get what you pay for.

I'll fill you in on the results as they come available. In the meantime, I need to rinse the color out of my hair before it all falls out.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa