552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You Asked For It

It's been a while since I introduced a new theme for the blog, so here we go: Introducing, "You Asked For It," a post in which I peek at the search queries that brought you (or at least someone) here.

From the UK:
Cape Coral Beaches. I hate to break it to you, but there's only one beach in Cape Coral. And it ain't great. It's a little man-made beach with east-coast sand (if you've ever been to both sides of Florida, you know that gulf beaches have beautiful, fine, white sand. East coast beaches are more like a kitty litter box. But I digress) and dirty river water.

Now, that's not to say that our little beach doesn't have a certain charm. It's rarely crowded. It's in a residential area with no touristy junk. It takes about six minutes to get there from our condo. And, any time of year, you might--- just might-- see an overweight, hairy, European tourist in a banana-hammock. And the next time I see one, I'll be sure to post a picture.

From Pennsylvania:
Cape May Bridge. Cape May is, from what I can figure out, in New Jersey. I've never been there. And, more interestingly, I can't figure out how someone would find this blog while looking for the Cape May Bridge. I googled yahooed "Cape May Bridge" and didn't find me. I yahooed "Cape May Bridge Peaches" and didn't find me. I yahooed "Cape May Bridge Beaches" and still didn't find me. As a last ditch effort, I yahooed "Cape May Bridge Sportslady," and the first entry was about me, but my blog was the second website that popped up. So whomever found this blog was looking really hard.

And at last, an oldie but a goodie:
Nude Linda Cohn. I'm not quite sure what the fascination is. I mean, she's an attractive woman, in an ESPN-anchor kind of way. And she certainly knows her sports. But I'd take a guess that more people come to this blog looking for nude pictures of Linda Cohn than any other reason. And guess what? They aren't finding them here.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa