552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Seal of Approval Walrus of Rejection

Ah, sweet rejection. I must be the luckiest girl in the world, because it happened again today. Not a postcard this time, so my secret is safe from the employees of the US Postal Service.

In fact, this one was even addressed to yours truly. Nope, no "Dear Applicant" letter this time.

Only one problem:

I didn't apply "for the position of Account Executive."

On the contrary, I didn't even apply for a position within the sales department.

Instead, I applied for a position in the news department, as a sports reporter. A job for which I am qualified.

And while I'm sure WIS would have found plenty of reasons not to hire me as a sports reporter(a lack of talent being just one of them), I'd at least like to know that I was rejected for the correct job!

I'm considering sending them a bitchy email, but I know it wouldn't do me any good. All it would do is make me feel better.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa