552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Ahhhhhhhh.......

Just a moment to relax.

It's been a very, very, very long week. For those of you that aren't college football types, we're at the NCAA college hotbed this week. Auburn (ranked #3 in the nation) is hosting Georgia (#8 on the AP poll, #5 on the ESPN/USA Today poll). If Auburn wins, then they have a shot at the national championship. It's always a good game, but this year it's HUGE.

Anyway, as I said, I've been busy. I only got to take one day off last week, because of the election. This week, I didn't get to take any days off. And on Wednesday (one of my so-called "days off"), I worked until 3:45 a.m.

Thursday (my other "day off"), I did a live show from Toomer's Corner in Auburn. It was stress city... but at least I was super-prepared because I'd stayed at work so late the night before making sure everything would be ready. Fortunately, I had a co-anchor, Elizabeth, to keep the stress from getting too high.

The show went really well... or so I've been told. I've been too pooped out to actually watch a tape of it yet. Today, it was Dave's turn to do the whole bit. I had to anchor the 6pm show and do all our usual Friday night "Sports Overtime" routine.

The other piece of good news? Tonight was our last "Sports Overtime" of the season!!!!!!!

Hooray!

I celebrated with a 1:00 am milkshake at Steak-n-Shake. Not the smartest thing for a girl with lactose-intolerance issues... but damned if it wasn't the best milkshake ever!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa