552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, May 25, 2003

Briefly Well-Rested

Ahhhhhh... I finally feel like a normal human being again. After working what feels like the last fifty days, I finally got all day Thursday off. Of course, I had to return to work bright and early on Friday, so I had to get to bed early on Thursday night. Friday, I got home from work, crawled immediately into bed, and watched TV until it was about Midnight. I finally felt normal this morning when I got up. Unfortunately, it won't last. Dave's on vacation all next week, so I have to work a seven-day week (after a six-day week this week). It's not the ten straight days that's so tiring, it's that I have to do the work of two people every one of those days. I'm going to be wiped out when it's all over.

On the positive side, I get a week off after my marathon. Cory and I are going to his cousin's wedding in Moberly, Missouri (also the home town of our pal Sandy). It'll be interesting. Cory's an usher, so he gets to wear a tux.

I've only seen Cory "dressed up" twice (and I use the phrase generously) in the 4+ years I've known him. Once, we went to a wedding, and I coerced him into wearing a tie. He's only worn a tie one other time around me, and that was when he interviewed for the job here in Columbus.

Of course, I don't know what I'm going to wear. Any suggestions?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa