552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Rain, Rain, Go Away

It's a rare day off in Sportslady-land, and, to be honest, it sucks. It's cold and rainy outside for the third straight day. I really wanted to go to the baseball home opener tonight, but I don't want to sit around being cold and wet. I've lost all motivation to do anything. I just want to eat chocolate and then curl up under the covers and mope.

I know, all of you in Michigan and New York are saying "Yeah, cry me a river. We've got a f**king foot of snow." Ok, that's true. But for whatever reason, you choose to live in a cold, snowy part of the country. I live in the South, and the nice weather this time of year is really the only thing the South has going for it. I didn't move here for the flying cockroaches, you know?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa