552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, April 07, 2003

I'm In the Money (maybe...)

All right... entering the weekend, I was in first place and fourth place in the office NCAA pool. Since then, I think I've locked myself into at least third place. My good bracket (the one that was in first place) still has Kansas going to the championship-- and winning the championship, in fact-- so if KU wins, then I think I'm probably in good shape.
My other bracket (the one that was in fourth place) has both Kansas and Syracuse in the championship game-- with the Orangemen winning. So if Syracuse wins, I think I'm golden on that bracket.
So things are looking good. We'll see after tomorrow night.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa