552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, April 13, 2003

The Hunchback of....... C-Town?

I'm in a wedding this summer, and while some bridesmaids worry about breaking a nail or gaining weight before the big dress-up-like-a-girl day... I'm worried that I'm going to be a hunchback by the time September rolls around.

The last two days, I've shot five baseball and softball games. That translates to about eight hours of standing/sitting/kneeling with a 20 lb. camera propped on my shoulder. My back is so incredibly sore right now. And lucky me, more baseball tomorrow.

I've actually had a callous on my right shoulder for about a year and a half now, from the very same reason. It's about 2 inches in diameter, and I have to loofah it nearly every time I shower. Not surprisingly, it gets worse when baseball season starts every year.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa