552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Burn, Baby, Burn

Cory is in heaven right now. He's been burning CD's for his little sister, in hopes of passing on his musical tastes. She told him that she likes one of his favorite bands (Weezer) and now she's become his musical guinea pig.

She did need the help, though. She'd never heard of Guns 'n' Roses, and she didn't know any songs by Metallica.

I should probably mention that she's 12 years old, so it's perfectly acceptable that she doesn't know any G'n'R.

And here's the depressing thought that I had the other day... If I'd had a kid the year I graduated from college (which doesn't seem at all unreasonable), that kid would be the same age as Cory's sister.

I'm old.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa