552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Cosmetic Dilemma

As a woman in her (ahem) Mid-30s, I feel the need to use a variety of wrinkle creams and lotions on my face. In particular, I like to use them on my under-eye area, which appears to be wrinkling faster and faster since moving to the sunny South, where I find myself squinting most of the time.

Here's my dilemma: Most of the products I buy come with the caveat "Avoid use around eyes."

The question is, do they tell me not to use it near my eyes because it's harmful to the thin skin under the eye? Or is it because they're afraid I'll actually get the product in my eyes, causing blindness?

I have the necessary motor skills to avoid getting the product in my eyes. But should I risk it?

I suppose I should also add that I've been using these products around my eyes for months before actually noticing the disclaimer on the packaging. Perhaps I've answered my dilemma for myself.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa